Ephrata Third Saturday Market Vendor Information
Celebrating Local Taste, Community & Neighbors - Saturday June 20th-International Festival , July 18-Scavenger Hunt and First Responders Day, August 15th-Princesses vs. Super Heroes Day, September 19th- Let's Get Physical Day, and October 17th-Get Your Gourd On.
||Fresh, Local & Hand Crafted
||This is the third year of the market and is sponsored by the Ephrata Merchants Association. Contact Stephanie Harley at 717.875.1945 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Why You Should Participate
• We will offer a different and positive experience for vendors.
• You will know your assigned space number upon acceptance of your completed application package
• You will maintain your assigned space number throughout the season
• We will provide extensive and ongoing advertising and promotion. We also promote heavily on Facebook, Website, Ephrata Review & Blue Ridge Communications
• Centrally located at the Hub of downtown Ephrata
• Ample free parking for vendors and visitors
• Bathrooms and Family Friendly
• Agricultural Harvest: From farmers who raise, cultivate and harvest their produce, herbs, flowers and nursery crops to beekeepers, egg & dairy producers. This is an excellent opportunity for growers to sell their locally grown fruits and vegetables. People who attend Farmers Markets typically are interested in supporting a healthy lifestyle and want to buy fresh produce that is grown locally.
• Artist & Crafters: From people who craft with their own hands the products they offer for sale at the Market. Making things by hand seems to be an art left in the past, but there are many who understand the value of a quality hand-made item and they will be on hand to see what you have to offer.
• Prepared/Processed Food: From those who offer fresh food products they have processed themselves into products for sale. These are ready-to-eat or pre-packaged items. People love to eat! People need to eat! You have food for people. People will buy your food.
• Locally Grown Musicians: Musicians looking to promote your event performance services, an upcoming show or just looking to get in front of a crowd are welcome to participateDates and Times: Rain or shine; Saturdays, May-October from 9am-1pm. Vendor can miss a maximum of two dates.
Location: Ephrata Whistle Stop Plaza, Main Street Ephrata
Fees: All participating venders will be charged a one time fee of $120 for one 10x10 space. Additional space will be an additional $40 for the season
Set-up: Open air. You furnish your own tents and tables. Starts at 7:30am must be ready for open at 9am
Insurance Requirement: Once approved will need Certificate of Insurance and license.
Vendor Selection: Your application will be reviewed by a Vendor Selection Committee that will review all applications to the Market to ensure that your products meet the criteria listed above. If selected, you will be asked to provide any outstanding permit/insurance information, as well as a signed Market agreement and your fee.